Amazon PPC (Pay Per Click system) Tools or Software is an advertising forum or platform that may encourage sales increment on behalf of Amazon sellers that choose to invest in this forum. This term can be defined as the advertisements on which the advertiser or the merchant invests upon. It has the potential to get clicked and viewed on enhancing conversations rates and purchases.
For every thousand users or viewers viewing these ads, the number of clicks produced is the total amount the advertiser bids on. Such advertisements can be very advantageous for you as you have to get potential customers and have chances to appear on the top 3 pages within the Amazon SERP. However, the advertisement cost is not very high as you think of, and you have to only pay for the number of clicks your ad would receive. However, it would be best if you had Amazon PPC tools to analyze everything.
Why do we need Amazon PPC Tools?
For generating amazing results and productivity from Amazon PPC Advertisements, you have to invest a huge investment of your time. Without proper planning and execution, these ads cannot do as well as you want, and all the money you have invested goes to waste. So, to have a good start with Amazon PPC Ad Campaigns or optimize them, you will need some additional help. This aid might be provided by the Amazon PPC software, which conserves your time, money, and resources.
You may also refer to Amazon PPC reports from the Advertising managing category in Seller Central. Still, that process is minor now because it consumes a lot of time and is also uninteresting. As new software and updates are available nowadays, it becomes easier to access these reports. Managing along with PPC execution has improved a lot, and all credit goes to these tools. The entire process to mark your competitors and make better results than them are now at your fingertips.
This blog will share the top 18 Amazon PPC tools that will certainly help you in your Amazon PPC Management Campaigns. These tools are considered the most effective software available for FBA sellers, and we will also try to discuss some of their pros and cons.
Top 18 Amazon PPC Tools And Softwares For Sellers
Teikametrics is an Amazon PPC Tool that increases your Amazon Pay Per Click Campaign design. It helps the sellers in targeting the potential customers as well as increasing sales with conversions. This tool provides you with simple and easy data to understand, and it also has amazing features such as Automated tasks support and Amazon support.
This PPC tool also reveals the level of the keywords used to boost up the results of searches of your Amazon product or website. However, it does not matter whether that is giving you aid in your case or not.
Pros and Cons of Teikametrics
- This tool provides you real-time smart tracking and accurate data reports.
- It has all-powered advertising techniques to inflame your Amazon growth.
- The completely managed services of this tool will save you time and effort.
- Teikametrics has a complete and robust solution for all the large-scale Amazon merchants and businesses.
- It has a user-friendly interface, automatic keyword action, and amazing customer service.
- If you are running a small-scale business on Amazon, it might be expensive for you.
- When it comes to the support system of this tool, you may realize that it is sometimes a little slow.
PPC Scope optimizes the Amazon sponsored ad campaigns with even fewer ACoS and gets more advertising traffic. ACoS is the advertising cost of sale that you may use to measure the level of your Amazon sponsored ad Campaigns or the PPC.
Being a seller, you could never go with your campaign design as PPC Scope is an Amazon PPC Tool that enhances the optimized tools. These tools will help you gather the information required to improvise your ads for yielding good results.
It has individual performance charts and graphs for the product and determines the density of a keyword used for the ad campaign's advantage. After comparing analytics and reports, it also gives its users the freedom to optimize the campaign manager.
This tool comes with a basic package that starts from 19.99 dollars monthly. Along with it, if you want to test the software and understand its qualities and properties clearly, you may refer to the 21-day free trial.
Pros and Cons of PPC Scope
- PPC Scope has a variety of plans that appeal to sellers and business people at different stages.
- It provides you a free trial of 21 days.
- This software gives you access to live questions and answers and pre-recorded settings.
- PPC has a better understanding of your target market.
- It works amazingly on bidding and optimizing.
- PPC Scope has very limited features.
- It will be mainly ideal for beginners and growth stage sellers.
It is an Amazon PPC software type that may consider your bid history and then provide suggestions accordingly. Prestozon also increases the bid suggestions by keeping into account the popular keywords. You can also use these keywords to design your ad campaign for excellent results.
The packages of this software may range from 50 to 1000 dollars for monthly advertising, depending on your content. These packages may also vary between 1000 to 100000 dollars. And you can receive the results within the moments with Prestozon and enhance the level of your PPC advertisements.
Pros and Cons of Prestozon Amazon PPC Software
- This software is easy to use and set up.
- It has great keyword and bid optimization features that help you in improving campaign performance.
- If you want to try the software before it’s used, then you can do it as long as you want.
- It has custom solutions for agencies and an extensive resource base.
- The option of customer support is limited on this software as it is only for users spending below 10,000 dollars.
- You may have to face some occasional glitches.
Sellics is a comprehensive data analysis software. This software contains Profit Dashboard, PPC Manager, Product research, Inventory planner, etc. It ensures that the updated data and the negative keywords that may grab your time can be removed easily. Sellics gives you an option to filter out the bad or toxic keywords and generate good automated keywords that enhance your sales.
You can also pause an automated keyword already running within your campaign through this Amazon PPC Tool. This tool allows you to set up the search terms to negative keywords that exclude the wrong words on your campaign. You have to focus on the good keywords that may have the ability to bring potential customers and generate clicks.
Packages of this tool start from 67 dollars monthly but can go up to 1000 to 60,000 dollars annually, depending upon the content and targets of your campaign.
Pros and Cons of Sellics
- This software supports different Amazon marketplaces that are outside of the UK and USA.
- It can view conversion rates for all the products on your profit dashboard.
- Sellics gives you a discount if you pay the payment a year in advance. You can also use it for free before you start paying for it.
- It helps you in finding the perfect keywords and keywords combination for better searches.
- This tool grants you easy access to a responsive and responsible customer service team.
- Sellics is no longer offering the Spy Tool to its new users.
- It does not show you over ROI, and there is no user management tool available now.
- By using this tool, you will be limited to one Seller Central account per Sellics accounts.
By using PPC Entourage, you may alter bids that are based on your ACoS data. This Amazon PPC Software has a data analysis tool and features such as automated campaign words and Campaign strategy. You get to see the graphical representation with the numerical data with the help of PPC Entourage.
The list of profitable and nonprofitable keywords is different and is more convenient for some users. But at the same time, it can also be a matter of inconvenience for other clients. This software shows you the total ad spend, cross revenue, ACoS within their dashboard, and profit generated.
Pros and Cons of PPC Entourage
- This software is easy to use and finds you the best keywords.
- It may optimize your current campaigns, and it supports multiple countries.
- A free trial for PPC Entourage is also available.
- By using this software, you can stop wasting your money by “leaks.”
- For using this software, you will have to pay separately for the three different tools available.
- It only focuses on PPC, and it is not your all-in-one Amazon solution. For instance: there is no inventory management in this software.
- You have to pay extra if you are using it from any other country.
With the help of CashCowPro data analysis software, you may increase your Amazon PPC Management so easily. This software shows you the exact performance of your items along with their profit margins. It can be very beneficial for you in terms of producing that product in large numbers.
CashCowPro, an Amazon PPC Software, provides you a chance to scan or check the stock while keeping the unit SKU of your product if required. It also has a huge impact on the organic traffic of your campaign.
Pros and Cons of CashCowPro
- It is a web-based software that is available at a very reasonable price that is 99.7 dollars.
- If you sign up for its annual plan, you will get a discount of 2 months free usage.
- This software supports four major Amazon marketplaces across the globe, and these places are the USA, UK or EU, Mexico, Canada, and Japan.
- You can easily navigate by using CashCowPro. And you can quickly get access to the customers and order details about a selected order on the CashCowPro interface.
- CashCowPro has an interface that looks cluttered, and this is because of its spreadsheet-like layout.
- It may show you some uninformative or irrelevant data as it only contributes to the busyness of the screen.
- Some of its features have relatively slow usability, and due to this, some of its users consider it to be somewhat of a jack of all trades.
Zon.Tools are considered one of the most advanced and latest Amazon PPC Tools. By using this tool, it becomes easy for you to maintain automated Amazon product campaigns. The Zon.Tools is also very cost-effective because of fewer ACoS and greater sellers' advertising revenue.
If you are new in these terms, you will certainly not find it so difficult to use as it has specialized tutorials that may guide you on how to set up and proceed with this software. It also has some stunning features like smart campaign creation, keyword segmentation, and others.
Moreover, you do not have to sign any contract for using this tool, and there are no cancellation fees. This tool also facilitates you by giving a 30 day trial of its latest version from the software company for only 1 dollar. So, it is one of the most cost-effective tools to get started with your Amazon PPC Campaigns.
Pros and Cons of Zon.Tools
- This software has several tools that can adjust your campaign multiple times a day. These tools may include bid changes, enabling or pausing keywords, search term mining, etc.
- You can easily set up Zon.Tools for any kind of your goal, whether it is for-profit, velocity, visibility, or a mix.
- Zon.Tools have DFY Structured Ad Campaigns.
- It has a flexible smart engine algorithm that may adapt based on the user’s input.
- It does not have any sponsored brands, and display ads are also not supported yet.
- This tool still required some human assistance for setting up the automation.
- The Zon.Tools may need more pricing options.
SellerApp is one of the most optimized Amazon PPC tools to make your campaign reach the targeted audience accurately. This tool also helps the sellers and Marchant reach their desired ACoS by tracking the campaign data analysis. In this way, your ads will perform much better within the marketplace due to the proper keyword optimization tool by the SellerApp along with the PPC Management. It also has other latest features such as seller analytics, keyword research, product research and analysis, product listings, and Amazon competitor analysis.
Pros and Cons of SellerApp
- By using SellerApp, you can easily check the seller disbursement payments as it has various practical benefits.
- This tool lets you have real-time knowledge and information about your order status, and you have easy access to order reports.
- You may get a fair idea of what’s in demand in the marketplace when looking at your order panel through this tool.
- This tool may come very handy for seller and product eligibility because Amazon has some rules regarding the eligibility of the seller and the commodities.
- This tool is not being linked up with Keep and CCC (Camel Camel Camel) extensions. And this is one of the biggest shortcomings of SellerApp.
- Whenever you want to use this tool for product resourcing on the go, it may lack decision-making capacity.
Sellozo gives you the idea of a top-rated list of optimized management tools for Amazon sellers as it is supported with comprehensive data. You may also enhance your profit margins and sales with the help of its advanced tools. Almost every Amazon seller or merchant must have used this tool for his campaign management because it improves his sales and profit tracking with excellent ad performance. If you are a beginner, you will certainly go with this Amazon PPC Tool as it is very easy to use and has high turnovers.
Pros and Cons of Sellozo
- It is an easy-to-use software, and it helps you in achieving ACoS targets even faster.
- Sellozo's free trial is available for 14 days.
- This tool will automatically change bids to generate new campaigns and keywords.
- It has a great backend and customer support. Along with it, its pricing plans are very practical and realistic for all users of Amazon.
- This software has no oversight as well as no control on keywords actions.
- Sellozo does not give you aid in enhancing your sales by ads.
Machete26, an Amazon PPC Management Tool, is a type of extension available for browsers, and you may use it similar to Firefox or Google Chrome. This tool can track the listings of the items from time to time to ensure the safety of the products from potential threats. You can also get some additional advantages of inventory tracking and hourly rank tracker. Machete26 is a wonderful Amazon PPC tool for your FBA seller account. It starts with the price range of 30 dollars per month, and if you are not very sure about the software, then there is a 100% money-back guarantee from this tool.
Pros and Cons of Machete26
- This tool has extensions that you can use in several browsers.
- It ensures the safety of your item from some serious and potential threats well before time.
- Machete26 is very cost-effective and also provides you some additional benefits.
- The customer service of Machete26 is comparatively slow.
11- Ad Badger
This software makes your ad campaigns the top viewed ads because this tool is considered one of the most comprehensive Amazon PPC Software. Merchants do not need to use the PPC management usually that Amazon can do as you can use this software instead. This tool increases your profit margins along with the growth of your business. It is a managed tool with an automatic keyword generation feature that ensures the representation of your items in the Amazon SERPs. Ad Badger is very cost-effective, and you do not have to pay more. Moreover, its rate starts from 107 dollars a month.
Pros and Cons of Ad Badger
- The customer service marketing team of Ad Badger is readily available to you whenever you need it.
- Product Marketing and PPC ad management are both counted as amazing features.
- This tool allows you to spend less time operating a marketing campaign. And Ad Badger will simply handle your product marketing.
- The product marketing that is provided by this tool is only perfect for small to medium-scale Amazon businesses.
- Adbadger may prove to be lackluster for bigger sellers of Amazon. Therefore, consider your long-term plans before investing in this software.
Amazooka features the amazing Amazon PPC Software tracker along with the latest statistics for your advertising campaign. This software also has a product launcher that may increase your sales with no hassle. It is a tool that helps you track the reviews of your promoted products on Amazon and launch the new items to generate sales and profits.
Amazooka also comes with the management for generating engagements from the customers and sales support. At the same time, the starting price of this tool is 60 dollars monthly.
Pros and Cons of Amazooka
- It is a relatively easy-to-use tool.
- It may stand best for your advertisement management campaign because of its updated features and statistics.
- Amazooka also provides you great sales support while generating amazing profits.
- This software may run slow when you have a burden of multiple accounts.
- The interface of Amazooka may appear a little messy because of its different layout.
- Some of its original and old features are not available nowadays.
13- Sonar by Sellics
This tool can improve the visibility of the ads for Amazon products. It facilitates keyword research for designing your Amazon PPC campaign. Sonar is a free Amazon keyword research tool for generating PPC positive and negative keyword lists. It is also a comprehensive Amazon PPC Tool as it can track the keyboard based on customer search listings. After that, it judges their performances to present the merchants with a complete analysis. That can be a jump for Amazon sellers and manufacturers.
Pros and Cons of Sonar By Sellics
- It is a comprehensive tool that means you do not have to use five different tools for your analytics and all your data is in one place.
- This tool allows you to monitor your PPC campaigns. In this way, Sellics save your amount on ads and ensure that you get the best value from your ad spend.
- Sellics notify you whenever you receive a negative review. In this way, you can address them instantly to protect your seller account.
- It has different keyword research by which you can optimize your listings.
- This tool requires you to connect with your Amazon seller account even when you are just trailing it.
- The pricing of Sellics based on the sales turnover can be a little confusing for you.
- The backup data on this software only goes back for 60 days that can be very limiting, particularly for seasonal products.
Ignite by Sellerlabs is an Amazon PPC Software that may help the sellers bid on positive yet greater building keywords and optimize keyword suggestion features. In this way, the profit margin of your product increases by reducing the ACoS percentage. Nowadays, this software also introduces an updated feature of tracking your data from the history and then delivering a PPC analysis.
This PPC software can be very time-effective for you because managing the campaign becomes easier and more advanced. Moreover, ignite offers you a three-day free trial, and then you can select from the available packages. These packages may include 49 dollars a month for five campaigns and 499 dollars for 100 campaigns.
Pros and Cons of Ignite by Sellerlabs
- This tool has flexible frameworks and easy-to-use forums.
- By using this software, you can focus on SKU-Level profitability.
- Sellerlabs optimizes the customer reviews and has very effective communication.
- It offers you to monitor traffic, conversions, and ad spends in a single dashboard.
- You can easily discover keywords for more commodities opportunities.
- It acts very fast on new item reviews and seller feedback.
- There should be more pricing options for newcomers.
- There is no live chat support on this tool.
- Sellerlabs required a little technical knowledge to carry out the process.
15- My Seller Pal
It is an automated Amazon feedback, reviews, and request management software. Therefore, you can easily manage these tasks for your Amazon products on social media websites like Instagram, Facebook, and other external websites for learning platforms. This Amazon PPC Tool can also optimize Sponsored Products campaigns and track profits efficiently.
Pros and Cons of My Seller Pal
- It automatically gives you the feedback and reviews of sellers and customers, respectively.
- This tool can work best for ad management on social media websites and other online learning forums.
- You can efficiently track the profit margins of your items by using this tool.
- My Seller Pal can be expensive for beginners compared to other PPC tools available in the marketplace.
- It may require proper guidance to work effectively on this tool. Somehow it can be disconcerting for you.
16- PPC Winner
It is an automated advertising management tool for Amazon sellers that supports them in generating new and updated PPC campaigns. The PPC winner also manages the total advertising procedure in the case of sailors and merchants. The major features of this Amazon PPC Tool are the automatic keyword research and PPC campaign generator. It also allows you daily bidding optimization to improve the advertisement impression of the Amazon items and their level in the search engines. This tool offers you 24/ 7 support and other additional benefits of online training.
Pros and Cons of PPC Winner
- When using this tool, you may not need advertising knowledge as it is easy to understand.
- PPC Winner may reduce your advertising costs and generate more sales for you.
- It provides you enough time to be focused on new upcoming opportunities.
- It gives you a perfect PPC campaign by improving your organic ranking.
- PPC has the best customer support, and its service team solves your problem through chat or email.
- You have to understand some of its features properly before using it.
- With this tool, you can only avail yourself of the full benefit when using its platinum package.
It is a tool that helps its members and clients with Amazon PPC management that increases the growth of the business by generating some attractive campaigns. This tool also improves the profit margins of the sellers and manufacturers. Trundle can be used for 30 days as free trial software, and after that, the costs are very minimal as it starts from $50 per month.
The key features of this best Amazon PPC Tool may include automated email generation such as notifications regarding the reviews, email marketing software, and graph + numerical-based data analysis. This tool can also rank the keywords to understand their level and whether these keywords are necessary for your business or not.
Pros and Cons of Trendle
- It enhances your business by creating attractive ad campaigns.
- This tool allows you to use its free trial for a month.
- It properly guides you on which type of keywords your business requires to grow effectively.
- It has many amazing key features along with cost-effective prices and great profit margins.
- This tool does not provide you the complete data for an item’s sale history.
- Trendle has very variable pricing that can be an issue for newbies.
18- Jungle Hustle
User-friendly Amazon PPC Software that helps its customers in escalating their business within no time. It also keeps in control of the ACoS percentage by managing sales with greater profits. This tool has graph-based analysis that is easy to understand and informs you about the keywords level for the ad campaign management. Jungle Hustle is an advanced tool with wonderful customer support and history related to search suggestions.
Pros and Cons of Jungle Hustle
- It creates a competitive impact on your advertisement management campaign. And in this way, this tool may increase your business.
- This tool can be a time-saver for you as it does the work of hours in minutes.
- The Jungle Hustle also develops a creative outlet for your business.
- This software helps you by giving search suggestions that are related to the history of your customer searches.
- If you are a beginner, it can be a real challenge to work under this tool without any proper guidance.
- Some features of Jungle Hustle seriously need to be updated as they are out of version.
Here we have suggested some of the top Amazon PPC tools that you can use for PPC management for Amazon. There are multiple tools available in the market, and new tools are also being released every once in a while. Amazon PPC software mentioned above is the best as they are always updated once in a while to boost the overall performance. These tools offer the same functions, but few come with extraordinary features and the best prices. Overall, their performance is superb, and you can trust them to manage your PPC campaigns.
So choose the one that suits your PPC needs and budget and get started!