Before continuing, I would recommend you to understand more about the Best Amazon FBA Course in 2022. With this course, you will get extensive information on how the FBA process works, the most effective strategies for improving your conversion rates, and time management techniques that will help you save hundreds of hours every year.
The best part about this course is that it's all online so you don't need to spend any money on travel or accommodation. Plus, there are over four hours of video training with an easy-to-follow glossary of terms to make sure you're not lost in the details!
The Best Amazon FBA Course in 2022 is a complete package that will teach you everything from sourcing products effectively to the best ways to manage your inventory. Plus, you'll be able to get in touch with members in forums and Facebook communities throughout the course!
In this blog, I will discuss some of the best Amazon FBA courses along with you.
Top 8 Best Amazon FBA Courses 2022
Today, I will share some of the best Amazon FBA courses to help you get started and succeed in your Amazon business. It is a booming industry, and there are many opportunities to explore for beginners and experts alike. Here are a few of the 8 best FBA courses that you should get to make money online:
1- Amazon FBA Mastery by Just One Dime (Best Amazon FBA Private Label Course)
Just One Dime is quite a popular choice if you want to expand your Amazon business. It is specifically made for you to get your hands dirty and dream of private label selling. The best thing about this course is that Seth Kniep doesn't teach the black hat methods to increase your income.
The things he teaches lead to earning a stable income, and it just isn't sustainable in the long run and keeps your account safe from any penalties. This course contains tons of exclusive videos that are updated monthly with countless valuable information.
If you are a newbie, you should go for this course as it is quite valuable for those who just started doing private labeling. The videos also come in different resolutions, from 360 to 1080P. Moreover, you can turn on subtitles if you need. All videos are hosted on private Vimeo streaming, so easy peasy streaming.
What does this course teach you?
This course contains several modules to teach you different things. Here is what you can learn from this course:
- Establish your Business and Brand: In the first module, this course teaches you to strategize your brand, set up your business, and open up your Amazon seller account. In addition, you will learn to set up your supplier account and much more.
- Master the market: In this module, you can learn listing and terminology, product research criteria, product hunting, keyword research, and much more.
- Product Manufacturing: You can learn to find and negotiate with suppliers in this module. You can also learn to set up your shipping, inspections, and payments.
- Launch your Brand: This module is all about listing, launching PPC, creating seller sequences, improving ranking, and more.
- Expand Your Reach: In this module, you can learn to optimize your sales, protect your brand, keep your account healthy, and avoid hijacking attacks.
Pros and Cons of Amazon FBA Mastery
Following are some of the pros and cons of this Amazon FBA course.
- Easy to follow the course outline.
- Almost everything is covered in 200+ videos.
- Videos are available on Vimeo in different formats, from 360P to 1080P.
- It comes with the nitty-gritty details to get maximum benefits.
- Extraordinary support
- Not enough new information.
- Upsells of the program.
- Basic: $997
- Premium: $3997
2- The Amazing Selling Machine (Best Overall Amazon FBA Course)
Jason Katzenback and Matt Clarke founded this best Amazon FBA course. This course has earned a very good reputation in the market as most of its users give 5 stars to it and its overall rating is five by five. It has 100 plus videos, and the length of these videos is about 180 hours.
The Amazon Selling Machine is one of the famous Amazon FBA courses globally that have 30,000 plus members as it has a comprehensive and immersive Amazon FBA training experience for its customers. When you get familiar with it, you may come to know that it is more than Amazon FBA training. It is a private mentorship from two of the most reputable, successful, and knowledgeable sellers across the globe. Jason and Matt are two absolute bosses, and both of them are very respected and famous names in the industry.
One of the most interesting facts about this course is that it is even for complete beginners who want a step-by-step blueprint to a six-figure earning. It may also include 1 on 1 hand-holding from 7-figure Amazon sellers. Along with it, it is also one of the world's leading communities so that you can network with other business owners to speed up your store faster while lowering risk.
What do you get from it?
Here are the things you can avail of from this course.
- Expert Training of 8 weeks: 100 plus easy-to-understand and well-intensive videos that cover everything from the very basics to work with influencers to build up your brand.
- Excellent Selling Machine Mentorship: trainers hold your hand whenever you face one of the toughest challenges and guide you in the right way. It is worth more than the price alone if you want to ask me.
- Private Resource Vault: you may not find any dollar figure for its resource. This course is all about the personal contacts, tools, and templates of the founders. And you know what? Most of this information is not public.
- Amazing Selling Machine Private Community: it can build lifelong friendships and business connections for your selling brand.
Also, read How To Start An Amazon FBA Business With Little Money if you're a little tight on budget.
Pros and Cons of the Amazing Selling Machine
Following are the pros and cons of this Amazing Selling Machine.
- It is a proven and very famous Amazon FBA course.
- The amazing selling machine has private coaching calls and industry best leading mentorship.
- It has a very active and helpful community.
- This course also gives you the opportunity to a private resource vault.
- It has very high pricing (but worth it).
- Its founders do not teach all the videos that might be weird.
3- Blue Sky Amazon (Amazon Seller Academy by Sophie Howard)
Sophie Howard founded this Amazon FBA course. And when you talk about its reputation and rating in the market, it has a good name in the business. Most of its users and buyers give it more than 4 stars while rating. That's why it has 4.5 over 5 ratings. The number of its videos is 14 modules for 2 courses, and their length is 35 hours.
This course is known as the Queen of Amazon Selling industry that may disrupt Amazon FBA without a doubt. It is one of the favorite FBA courses of most sellers as it is one of the best FBA courses. This Blue Sky Amazon FBA course is for intermediate FBA sellers looking to create a unique and long-lasting impactful item that resonates with more dedicated supporters. It is the only course in the market that teaches you something completely different from other Amazon courses.
The founder of this course does not want to teach its customers minor types of tricks and hacks only for making money as an Amazon seller. She wants to show you how to source some unique products, grows a loyal audience, and scale up your business to the moon with virtual assistants and automated sales funnels. In this way, you can build a real eCommerce business that you may sell, not just a seller account and some side money.
It would be best to think of it this way because most Amazon FBA courses, even some elite ones, teach you how to make an income on Amazon. Only Blue Sky is the one that teaches you how to generate a lasting and impactful brand that resonates with some dedicated audience and can never be copied.
Also, please read>> How To Buy From Alibaba And Sell On Amazon FBA.
What does this course offer you?
Here are some of the unique things that this Amazon FBA course offers you.
- High MOQ strategy of Sophie: most of the available courses of FBA recommend a low minimum order quality item, while Sophie’s strategy is the opposite. However, high MOQ means a greater barrier to entry that also reduces the competition and decreases copycats. It is considered as the first building block to a very solid brand that nobody can copy.
- Searching for long-term products: its founder may show you her unique hybrid strategy for searching some long-term items that never go out of trend, and then. As a result, it comes with million-dollar windfalls.
- Her branding knowledge bombs: it is one of the best modules in the course. Regardless of taking something from Alibaba, sticking a private label on it, and competing with everyone and their competitors, she shows you some unique branding insights that only she knows. The outcome? Certainly, you can create a real brand that is impossible to compete with.
Pros and Cons of Blue Sky Amazon
Here are a few of the pros and cons of Blue Sky Amazon.
- It has very kind and easy-to-understand content.
- This course can create long-lasting and very impressive brands for you.
- With the use of Blue Sky, you will learn how to create something impossible to copy.
- It has excellent branding knowledge for your brands.
- This course is not very good for beginners.
- It may lack some practical tips for selling items like lots of mindsets, branding, etc.
- It is not a blueprint, and it may also lack support.
- $3495 (however, installments are also available).
4- Proven Amazon Course (Best Wholesale Amazon FBA Course)
The founder of the Proven Amazon Course is Jim Cockrum. It has an excellent reputation in the marketplace with ratings of 4.5 over 5 by its users. While when it comes to the number of videos, they are not available as there are too many different things to list. However, the duration or length of these videos is a minimum of 7 hours.
A Proven Amazon Course is generally a series of more than 20 courses covering every Amazon FBA topic imaginable. It may include selling t-shirts, sourcing products, selling coffee, looking forward to wholesale products, and Amazon business basics. Other than these, there are hundreds of ‘off the beaten path” topics that they may not even remotely touch in other courses. This kind of FBA course is best for international sellers.
It gives access to all key information, training courses for newbies, and ebooks for dirt cheap, plus pre-recorded live events overwhelmed with the latest Amazon FBA tips. You can easily get all sorts of information you have to need to start a successful Amazon business. And one amazing thing is that all these are at a fraction of the “big ticket” course price. Just at the 29 dollars per month, it is a more affordable course than most courses available.
What does it offer you?
Here are some things that this Amazon FBA course offers you when you purchase it.
- Does a great job: this Proven Jim's does a very good job by covering the basics such as product sourcing, optimizing listings, private labeling, and growing your business and brand.
- What makes it best: one of the amazing things that make it best is one of those FBA courses: the depth of information on quirky topics. However, most of the other courses teach you about how to find items and sell them.
- Shows you several niches: this course shows you all the different niche topics. It means that you can find your calling as an Amazon business owner.
- International AZ: it is one of the amazing courses for people living outside the United States of America.
- Accessible to all: Proven Amazon course has already taken the opposite approach of most course creators. As the founder wants to make it a course that is easily accessible to all. Available at low prices with a high number of students, that equals a huge and thriving community.
Pros and Cons of Proven Amazon Course
Below are the important pros and cons of the Proven Amazon Course.
- It is very affordable.
- There is a mix of personalities in the videos available in this course.
- Everything from basic to very advanced and latest concepts is very well understood.
- It covers tons of great topics such as shirts, coffee, books, etc.
- It is not as in-depth as other Amazon FBA courses.
- In the Proven Amazon Course, there is a little rhyme or reason to the videos.
- You may also find some lacking in marketing training.
- $499 or $29 per month
5- Marketplace Superheroes (Build an Online Business Selling your Own)
Robert Ricky and Steven Somers are founders of Marketplace Superheroes. It also earned a very good reputation with almost 4.7 over 5 ratings by its customers and users. This course has 100 plus videos. Along with these, new sellers want an understandable and easy course to follow with high-quality information. But these are not so in-depth because it is overwhelming.
The marketplace can be an effective and reasonable alternative to Zon Ninja, ASM, and Bluesky as it provides you 100 plus production-quality videos. Aside from these videos, it also contains practical screen shares and simple step-by-step instructions for branding, finding, importing, and selling high-margin items worldwide. Moreover, its course presentation is 10 out of 10, and its dedicated and ambitious team helps you every step of your way. Whether it can be hands-off or entirely hands-on, that's up to you.
If you want an FBA course that is better in quality than the Proven Amazon Course, but you do not have more than a thousand dollars to spend, it is the best course for you. It also provides its customers a great base for a store about four thousand dollars less than ASM. And once you start to make an income, you may always reinvest into more elite training. Students of its founder have sold more than 30 million dollars worth of items in markets across the globe, including Canada, the UK, the US, and Australia.
What do you get from it?
Here are the things you can get from this Amazon FBA course.
- Superhero Journey: you will love this feature of Marketplace Superheroes, as it is a real 6-month case study of an Amazon newbie going from finding their first item to profitability. It may feel like you are starting from all over again.
- Amazing Bonuses: the 997 dollars of price may include some super helpful and great bonuses that are not offered in other Amazon FBA courses.
- 100 Items Ideas in a Week: Robert Ricky shows the users how he finds juicy items for almost instant results.
- Map the Market: it gives you over shoulder training for finding some profitable items for your business.
Pros and Cons of Marketplace Superheroes
Now we discussed some of the major advantages and disadvantages of this FBA course.
- It has very good TV-quality production within the videos.
- This course is very easy to digest for even newcomers.
- It provides you with very great bonuses at reasonable prices.
- Marketplace Superheroes has very affordable pricing.
- The course has no mentoring or coaching scenario.
- It does not have private resources.
- It is not as structured as other courses are.
- Nothing elite in this FBA course.
Also read: How Amazon FBA works
6- Zon Ninja Masterclass (A Proven System to Start your Amazon Business)
Zon Ninja Masterclass is an Amazon FBA course that Kevin David founded. While when it comes to ratings, it has an average reputation and rating in the marketplace as its nowadays ratings are 3.8 by 5. While in terms of videos, it has 5 modules along with tons of supporting content and bonuses. But the length of these videos is not available to you.
You may know that Kevin is a YouTuber who has an engaging and energetic delivery. Being an ultra extra YouTube celebrity, he is famous for his animated libs and beginner-friendly videos with millions of views. And you will love every second of watching him in the videos. This course is best for the latest and advanced sellers looking for in-depth content, but they do not require a step-by-step blueprint to success. They have to think of it more as an Amazon training library instead of a course.
This person, Kevin, has an extraordinary delivery style. His sales pages are like “this will change your life forever” for personally my taste, but his course and videos surprised you. He certainly knows his stuff, particularly ads, and his Amazon PPC training is just stunning. When you start using this course, you will come to know that there are many things that you have never heard of before. Moreover, like every FBA course, the founder will go through product research, product launch strategies, and supplier sourcing.
What kind of techniques do you learn from it?
Here are a few of the techniques that Zon Ninja Masterclass may teach you.
- Listings Optimization: when you are using this course, you will learn the mistakes that may kill most of your product listings, the easiest and fastest way to rank on Page no 1, how you can hack your rankings, and how you can fully optimize your title from the very start. Overall, its training gets 10 out of 10 from most experts as it is really good.
- Social Media Sites: you may get an idea from the above discussion that Kevin is a ninja at this stuff. He teaches Facebook, Amazon PPC, Instagram, Clickfunnels, and other ways to amplify your reach and bring in low-competition traffic. If you have not done Amazon PPC very well, you will certainly damage your ratings and waste a lot of money. The founder shows you how to ninja it in the right way.
- Cool Bonus Material: Along with the above facilitates, the founder also offers you a lot of cool bonus material such as how to remove some negative feedback, how you can outsource customer service, how you can use chatbots during launch for extra profits, and even training on Merch by Amazon.
Pros and Cons of Zon Ninja Masterclass
Here we discuss some of the pros and cons of the Zon Ninja Masterclass.
- The very energetic delivery of its founder keeps the course very interesting.
- It provides you with world-class Amazon PPC training.
- This course also offers you tons of exciting bonuses.
- In addition to all these perks, Kevin also has access to his Black Belt community.
- This FBA course lacks cohesion.
- Some clients do not like the delivery and then review it with 2 or 3 stars.
- It has some out-of-date training.
7- Freedom Ticket (Best Value for Money)
An Amazon FBA course that Kevin King and Helium 10 founded. It is a famous course that has very good ratings and recommendations in the market. Most of its users give it 4 plus reviews, so it has a 4.2 over 5 rating.
You may know that there are different strategies that you can use for selling products on Amazon. But this FBA course specifically teaches you some basic things about Private Labeling. It is something when you create your own branded items to sell on the Amazon marketplace. According to some recent studies, private labeling is one of the most famous sales models on Amazon because 67% of the sellers are using this method. This selling method also seems to be the perfect way to earn big via Amazon, with a reported 81% of million-dollar sellers and businessmen using this.
With the help of Freedom Ticket training, the founders of this course recommend you have a minimum of 5,000 dollars to launch or set up your business. So using this FBA course gives you the relief of training some new techniques as it is very reasonable, particularly when compared with other famous Private Labeling courses. You may also get free access with a 97 dollars per month subscription to Helium 10, a highly rated software toolset, especially Amazon sellers.
What does this course offer you?
Here are some of the exciting facts that this FBA course is offering you.
- Basic Knowledge: it teaches you all the basic information about the very broad network of Amazon FBA, even from beginner to expert level. If you have some medium type of Amazon FBA, you may find the first modules very easy, but you can also jump to the video or lessons you are most interested in.
- Teach you how to achieve 25k dollars Revenue: Freedom ticket also teaches you some fundamentals and covers almost everything you have to know to earn your first 25,000 dollars revenue on Amazon. Moreover, the entire is centered around the Helium 10 Platinum membership, and it also recommends upgrading to the Diamond level once you have achieved your 25k dollars revenue.
- The free course comes with a certain subscription: you will certainly love the details the founder shares that his students benefit from his encyclopedic knowledge. Along with it, a course also comes free with a certain subscription level to Helium 10. So simply it is outstanding and highly recommended by the experts.
Pros and Cons of Freedom Ticket
Following are some of the pros and cons of this Amazon FBA course.
- It provides you with very reputable training.
- The students that are taking this course are satisfied with the teaching methods of the founders.
- This course gives you a 30-days money-back guarantee.
- It is very affordable and has reasonable pricing.
- There are expected inventory costs that might be undisclosed while joining.
- It has very few significant success stories.
- Freedom Ticket included with Helium 10 membership start from $39/month
- Freedom Ticket Xtra for $77/month
8- Private Label Masters by Tim Sanders (Comprehensive Amazon FBA Course)
Tim Sanders started his private label FBA back in 2016. Since then, he has created a 7 figure business, and he has even proved it with several screenshots of his earnings and tax returns. All these details represent that his net worth has gone up in recent years.
Are you looking for something with a solid work ethic and plenty of time to spend on research? If yes, this course strategy will teach you how you can work on that. After being successful in the FBA business, Tim started his course by putting together his complete training in videos and PDF files.
Besides that, Tim has 2 active Facebook groups: one for the premium people who bought his course and the other with the basic and free learning before buying his course. He shows his achievements and success in his private Facebook group. Moreover, he keeps updating his Youtube channel.
What does this course teach you?
Here are some of the exciting facts about the Private Label Masters course:
- High-quality and professional services: Sanders teaches you to work on high quality listing and product images. He also emphasizes hiring professionals to get the best money value. To get started, all you need is professional photographers, logo designers, and marketing content writers to create valuable content and images. All these factors leave a huge impact on how your customers perceive your products.
- Build your Business outside Amazon: Tim also shares several strategies to build your brand outside Amazon. It includes basics like how to build your website to more advanced setting up email marketing.
- Build relationships with suppliers: Amazon is all about selling quality products. So, to get the best products, you need to build a relationship with your sellers as this smart strategy can be very useful for you to sell more.
Pros and Cons of Private Label Masters
Following are some of the pros and cons of this Amazon FBA course.
- The trainer is an actual seller on Amazon with 120 plus private label products.
- You can find him active in Facebook course groups.
- A detailed guide from mindset to scaling.
- Unique strategies that you don’t hear much from other sellers.
- Product supplier sourcing location is outdated.
- You might find it confusing how much the private label biz costs to start.
- No comparison between private label and wholesale.
- $5000 ($1500 discount if you buy on call)
In the above blog, I've discussed some of the famous and best Amazon FBA courses in 2022. All of them have their benefits and drawbacks. You can read them thoroughly, check their rating and reputation, and then decide the best one for you.
If you want to be successful in your Amazon FBA business, you must take certain steps. One of the most important is getting an education on how to run a successful online store. You may have already realized this, but not all courses are created equal, and some don't provide what they promise or offer outdated information.
The key with any course is knowing which one will help you learn more about the world of eCommerce quickly, without requiring too much time or effort from you. It can take years before someone becomes proficient at selling products online through Amazon's marketplace platform.
Amazon FBA course is very important for the rapid growth of your brand and business on Amazon. Moreover, if you are a beginner, you should check my blog on Amazon FBA: Everything You Need To Know About It.
“Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.”