If you want to sell on the world’s largest platform, you need to use these free Amazon seller tools for your FBA business. You can start without any tool, but there are chances that you will fail and can’t compete in today’s competitive market. If you are researching selling on Amazon, you must be familiar with how competitive it is for new sellers. So, it would be best if you opt for a powerful tool to get started. We understand that you might invest in a paid tool, especially if you are a beginner and want to try things out. In that case, you can use the free Amazon FBA seller tools.
If we talk about free tools, there are a lot of options available in the market. Well, I would suggest you choose a tool that can handle your business properly. The tools that can offer you accurate data and solutions for your business. So, are you here looking for the best and free Amazon FBA seller tools? Then you are at the right place. Because in this blog post, we are going to mention some of the best tools to help your Amazon business. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
Top 10 Free Seller Tools To Facilitate Your Amazon FBA Business
Let’s have a look at some of the best free tools to get started with Amazon:
Search Engine Optimization plays an important role in the development and optimization of your business. If you want your Amazon product that appears on the first three pages within the marketplace of Amazon, then you have to be well aware of the use of different keywords. You may use less competitive long-tail keywords because short keywords are very competitive as premium brands are using them.
For the better performance of your product in the marketplace, you may have to research the keywords, and Google Keywords Planner can help you with that. It is a free tool that can easily be operated when you have a Google ads account on your Gmail. This tool also gives you the data such as how competitive your keywords are in the market, the other related keywords, volumes, keyword statistics, data analysis for your keywords, and monthly popularity. Google Keyword Planner is one of the best software that you can use to enhance your Amazon product visits and conversions.
Pros and Cons of Google Keyword Planner
Here are some of the pros and cons of Google Keyword Planner:
- It gives you data that directly comes from Google, which means it is a more reliable and trustworthy source than others.
- It is an ideal software for local SEO as you can easily target your search to local customers.
- Google Keyword Planner also provides you with group suggestions and search volume.
- Whenever you type a single keyword in its search box, it will suggest several keywords instead of a single keyword.
- This software also has keyword max CPC and competition.
- It does not provide you with a negative keywords list.
- To use it, you have to create an AdWords account.
- You may not search for volumes on phone and desktop separately.
- Google Keyword Planner will not suggest long-term keywords for most of the categories.
This website is dedicated to the market research required before setting up your account and releasing your items in the marketplace. It helps you with the data, including Amazon price history charts, price drop alerts, Amazon price tracker, price watches, etc. You may also research the best-selling products on Amazon by this website as it may improvise your products and increase your reach by making sales. It can work as one of the best free Amazon FBA seller tools if used properly.
Pros and Cons of CamelCamelCamel
Some of the pros and cons of this free tool are given below:
- It is a very user-friendly tool as it has a very easy interface that makes you quickly understand how this tool is helpful in the development of your business.
- This tool is mobile responsive, so it does not matter if you are indoor, out-to-go, or out somewhere. It can be easily accessible.
- You may install this tool as a plugin or add to your browser and use it while you are listing a page.
- It has a fantastic feature of Bookmarklet that is very helpful when facing issues while using the Camelizer.
- CamelCamelCamel provides you detailed and in-depth historical data on pricing.
- This software may fail to send any Twitter notification.
- The caramelized addon does not support the Safari browser currently as the software of apple updates, and its policies are modified recently.
- They are prone to bogus alerts when you are using this software.
- CamelCamelCamel provides you the data at the time that is inaccurate according to the product sizes and options.
3- Wordtracker – Free Keyword Tools
As I mentioned before, it is very important to use search engine optimization to develop your business. If you do not want to create a Google Ads account, you can use several trial-free tools such as Wordtracker. But there are other tools available for free trials, like Wordstream, Ubersuggest, and others.
Pros and Cons of Free Keyword Tools
Some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Free Keyword Tools are as follow:
- These tools help you a lot in spreading your business.
- These are also helpful in competitive targeting and getting through keyword information in several niches.
- They can create targeted campaigns for your business.
- They may aid you in easily pointing out the key places to target.
- If you are new to Amazon selling, these keywords can provide a perfect guide for your business.
- Sometimes, these tools do not provide you with accurate data about the product pricing and other things that can cause trouble.
- Few of them are very expensive when you use them after the trial period has ended.
- Some of these free keyword tools are difficult to understand for newbies.
4- Keepa – Free Amazon Seller Tools
It is one of the free Amazon FBA seller tools. It works as a tracker tool that is almost similar to Camelcamelcamel. This tool provides you with information related to Amazon price drops, market research, top products, and price history.
Pros and Cons of Keepa
Following are the pros and cons of Keepa
- This tool will let you know all the pricing details of a given item.
- It is software that can blend easily and perfectly with the browser.
- Keepa’s website is very easy to use.
- When you are using this software, the graphs will appear right under the picture of the product.
- This tool is not completely free.
- It may be hard for you to navigate so much information at first.
- The tracking features of this tool do not benefit small merchants and business people.
5- Google Trends – Free Amazon Seller Tools
This software can be used as a public research tool because it shows the outcomes in patterns. It helps you in determining the geographic pattern of the ongoing trends. In addition, it is also extremely helpful in understanding which product is suitable for a particular group of people, at which time and area, and for how long. Google Trends is one of the most recommended tools to understand better people's behavioral aspects and how it shifts over time.
Pros and Cons of Google Trends
Now we are going to discuss some of the pros and cons of Google Trends:
- It is very convenient to use.
- This free tool may be easily available to you.
- It makes easy transportation of data for you.
- Google trends are also useful in finding balance in the data collection.
- It can collect global data and contains trendy keywords.
- This software needs internet access to be run.
- There is no presence of validated content.
- It may provide you with only relative numbers and not exact figures.
- The search context of Google Trends is vaguely present.
It is a free tool that facilitates Amazon sales potentially. You may calculate the selling fee for every item through the FBA Revenue Calculator. For this, you have to understand the product margins of Amazon products to do better within the marketplace of Amazon. This software also differentiates between the different fulfillment services provided by Amazon and helps you choose the best one for your selling purposes. You have to use the ASIN code within the calculator, and then you may compare easily.
Pros and Cons of FBA Revenue Calculator
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using the FBA Revenue Calculator:
- It provides you information about the hottest trends.
- FBA Revenue Calculator gives you the availability of backlinking articles and websites.
- If you have no idea which product you are looking for, then don't worry; FBA Revenue Calculator always has your back.
- You can also calculate the selling fee of every product with the help of this tool.
- While using this tool, you may not save data to compare it with your lists in an Excel sheet.
- You are not able to compare net margins with Amazon's FBA Revenue Calculator.
- It only gives you the calculation of handling fees and referral fees and does not include other additional costs.
7- AMZBase – Free Amazon Seller Tools
AMZBase is generally a product research tool that helps you find a product that will make you more money when sold on Amazon. It also helps you find the most famous and trendy niches where you may choose one and start your selling with the product as it is useless and risky for your business to go for a product that will not do good in the market and will not attract customers. So, you can use this free tool that may guide you better with such research purposes.
Pros and Cons of AMZBase
Some of the pros and cons of this free tool are given below:
- This software has a long history as a trusted banking authority within Australasia.
- It gives you seasonal offers like waived transfer fees for money transfers to and from Asian countries during Lunar New Year.
- AMZBase makes it easy to transfer money between territories within Asia and Australasia.
- It is the first software of the four big Australian banks to roll out Apple Pay.
- The online reputation of this software has declined, as it has been reflected in online reviews with a score of 1.4 on ProductReview.com.
- This tool has been involved in its free share of scandals, including several court cases over the last few years.
- You have the choice of only one credit card, and it is a limitation.
It is also one of the best and free Amazon FBA seller tools to help your product research, just like AMZ Base. Suppose you are a beginner in the Amazon selling platform, and it is difficult for you to start with the perfect product ideas. In that case, Sonar is something for you to get better information and generate knowledge. This software also provides you an insight into the items that are already doing well or can do better in the marketplace of Amazon.
Pros and Cons of Sonar
Here is the list of some main pros and cons of Sonar:
- With the help of the dashboard of Sonar, you can easily get quick access to an overview of all your projects.
- It has a very user-friendly interface that its users can easily understand.
- This software has standard software metrics as they are important to form a reliable and objective opinion on any software.
- The features of Sonar like matrix radiator and its dashboard allow you to drill down effortlessly to your source code.
- This software may require minimum traffic to be featured on the website, and it is one of its major drawbacks.
- It sometimes gives you confusing results about the performance of your product.
- It is not very helpful in finding your rivals' main keywords.
9- Amazon-ASIN | Listing Quality Checker
Amazon-ASIN is also an Amazon-free tool that helps you evaluate the quality of the listing with this Quality Analyzer feature. Along with it, this software also improves both the Desirability as well as Discoverability of your product.
Pros and Cons of Amazon-ASIN
Following are the pros and cons of Amazon-ASIN:
- The optimization of this free tool will drive sales of your product.
- It allows you to search your products more simply instead of just using ASIN.
- This tool will make you understand where your product’s listing stands.
- It can also track your competitor items and sellers and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of their product listings.
- You can also use this tool to find products with good selling potential but lower quality product listings in the Amazon marketplace.
- The data is not very useful and helpful when you are optimizing for Google.
- If your website does not have enough traffic, this tool will help with some estimated figures for your visits to your website.
Learn about the Top 10 Best Product Research Tools For Amazon.
10- Unicorn Smasher – Free Amazon Seller Tools
It is also a free tool with several optimized features such as data analysis, revenue analysis, monthly estimates, and many others. You can use it to monitor your Amazon business performance.
Pros and Cons of Unicorn Smasher
- It has a user-friendly feature, and it is very simple to use the software.
- This tool is available in both free and paid versions.
- You can also export your searcher's report to the CSV.
- With the help of Unicorn Smasher, you can easily manage all your search results inside the dashboard for further use.
- This software will enable an entire list of item details like product price, marketing rate, and feedback review.
- The free version of this tool is not very accurate with its results. But the paid version may bring you accurate and reliable results.
- Poor customer service, and most of the articles and blogs on its website are outdated and old.
- It has very few features as compared to its competitors.
- It will not provide you with any guidance and only display the data.
- This software will never be able to track or analyze your competitors.
Choosing The Right Tools
Here is a summary of all the best free Amazon FBA seller tools you can use to boost your Amazon business. You can use these tools for free for a certain period. After that, you are asked to select a plan, or the results are restricted. You can switch between multiple tools to use free services for a long period. But after that, If your research is doing good and making results, you can switch from free Amazon seller tools to paid packages and try the more advanced version of these recommended tools.
Join the best Amazon FBA course if you are a beginner and looking for the best step-by-step guide to start your Amazon FBA business. It covers all the major and minor details to get you started and keep you on the right track. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.